- Recorded Date:Feb. 14, 2023
- Event:On Demand
Don’t be a statistic. An average ransomware attack occurred every 11 seconds in 2022 (CyberSecurity Ventures). Securing and protecting your endpoints is becoming more challenging with the rapid changes in the workforce and increased remote employees using BYOB devices. It’s important to stay ahead of the bad guys, understand their capabilities and learn how to combat them.
In this on-demand webinar, we discuss:
- Managing the attack surface with unified endpoint management
- Attack trends and how to stay ahead of the curve
- Who is being targeted by cybercriminals in 2023
- How stolen data is being used
- Endpoint security for the SMB
- And much more!
Stream now to stay on top of the latest trends and learn techniques to protect your company from a catastrophic event.