- Recorded Date:Jul. 6, 2023
- Event:On Demand
Every minute counts when Active Directory is down. It is a prime target for cyberattackers and it’s in the hands of a workforce spread too thin every time someone retires. When disaster strikes, if you don’t have a cyber resilience plan in place – with flexibility and assurance in your recovery process – an AD disaster could cost your business millions every day.
Some executives believe they are prepared to recover from disasters like ransomware because their teams have effectively recovered from routine AD outages or that they have an existing data protection/backup tool. This can create false confidence, making it even more difficult to justify recovery expenses. But what happens if:
- Your AD Forest is destroyed?
- Ransomware encrypts or wipes your entire operating system?
- Your backups get infected with malware?
The good news is that with the right backup and recovery tools and processes, you can slash AD recovery times from days to hours, saving not only millions but also protecting your reputation and maintaining compliance.
Learn more in this webinar, which discusses:
- Key metrics to capture today to start a business case, backed by a study from Forrester Consulting*
- How current backup and recovery practices fall short in the face of a disaster scenario
- A summary of the key capabilities and processes required for a battle-ready cyber resilience stance
- A case study using the above to calculate cost justification metrics
*The Forrester Total Economic Impact TM study for Quest Recovery Manager for Active Directory Disaster Recovery Edition is a commissioned study conducted by Forrester Consulting on behalf of Quest in February 2023 that evaluated the solution’s cost of ownership and return on investment across a variety of different factors.