- Fecha de grabación:Jul. 28, 2020
- Evento:A pedido
Your organization’s IT assets are growing in number and complexity, meaning that you’re now managing and securing modern and IoT devices alongside your traditional endpoint systems. And when you layer that with your hybrid workforce that is either partially or fully remote – you have a recipe for a resource-intensive IT nightmare.
In this webcast, our Quest KACE experts, James Rico, Ken Galvin and Jody Evans, will show you how a unified endpoint management strategy can help you effectively manage the plethora of devices across your IT landscape. So, you can rest assured that you’re aligned with your organization’s security and compliance mandates regardless of whether these endpoints are in use at home, in the office or on the go.
- The challenges and risks associated with managing multiple device types
- How to successfully implement a unified endpoint strategy
- Why you need a unified platform to manage all your disparate endpoint devices
- How Quest KACE gives you visibility and control over your entire IT landscape